Top tips from our AdSense specialists who work with publishers of all sizes:
Take our PAID revenue optimization service.
- Ensure your site has a positive user experience User experience (UX) can make or break your site’s success. With many other sites offering similar services, it’s important to differentiate your site in the eyes of your users by providing a better experience.
- Develop a multi-screen strategy It’s clear that mobile is growing rapidly. Make sure you have a mobile strategy for your site.
- Experiment with A/B tests Running an experiment allows you to compare one of your ad settings against a variation of that setting to see which performs better. Experiments help you to make informed decisions about how to configure your ad settings, and can help you to increase your earnings.
- Get ideas to improve your account performance “Opportunities” is an entire section dedicated to helping you improve your account performance. You can think of it as a personal assistant who customizes opportunities for your account.
- Integrate your AdSense account with Google Analytics Google Analytics is a powerful tool that helps you better understand your site visitors and define the right strategy for your site. By integrating AdSense with Analytics, you can improve your ad performance and your users’ experience.